Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meet up tips?!
i live in a very popular area for meet ups on this site (socal/orange county), and well, i plan on letting one of them wreck my nerdy ass with my undies soon  ^^

i'm sorry if this has been asked a lot already, but i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about some of your experiences:
-did you get to chat on an app with this person for a bit to make sure they're cool
-did you two quickly get comfortable or were you nervous the whole time
-have you had any bad encounters
-any general tips i should know (regarding the meet up, i know how to physically prepare myself  Tongue )

i'm excited but very nervous! i want to learn a little more before i finally do it.
i want to make sure i'm not too timid when the time comes, because i think it should be fun. i am very extroverted so i would like to give them a great experience too

thx~  Heart
Hesitant to answer because I only had one experience. But I think if anything really consider your personal boundaries, enforce them, and give yourself permission to feel anything. I mean when you think about it it is kind of an awkward thing to do so even if you’re a little shy and dorky because of it who cares. But I’m sure others will give you much more substantial feedback than I could. Good luck
i appreciate the reply regardless! experience with just one is a lot to me, the ice breaker is the hardest one.

i absolutely agree with the importance of those things. i'd like to chat with who i am meeting up with for a little bit before seeing them in person just in case i don't like their vibe (i'm not expecting the worst)

and you're right, the idea of this is pretty bizarre but yolo lol

thx Heart
(10-06-2021, 04:22 AM)cheekypull Wrote: i appreciate the reply regardless! experience with just one is a lot to me, the ice breaker is the hardest one.

i absolutely agree with the importance of those things. i'd like to chat with who i am meeting up with for a little bit before seeing them in person just in case i don't like their vibe (i'm not expecting the worst)

and you're right, the idea of this is pretty bizarre but yolo lol

thx Heart

Right. You seem to have a good attitude so I’m sure it will work well for you.  What I was surprised in my solo meet was just the lack of fun it seemed to be.  I think I’m either more of a selfie person, or maybe I need to have some kind of friendship with the person before the wedgie stuff is enjoyable. 

Looking back on my one meetup is enjoyable to think about, but not when it happened immediately.  Maybe I should just do more and chalk it up to an experience to see if they get more fun if I have more in common with the other person.
i totally think getting to know the person at least a little bit would make it so much better. i'd want to talk also so there is at least some emotion involved, it would make the experience so much better for both.

the idea of them knowing who i am and what they're gonna be doing to me, idk... it's way more attractive i guess, rather than just two strangers doing devious favors and leaving. i hope that doesn't weird anyone out... i've always been known to be a bit melodramatic to say the least Blush

hope it goes well when i feel like i'm ready!