Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unpopular Opinion, thoughts?
So I stated on Twitter earlier that I think wedgies with clothes on are better than giving someone a wedgie with no clothes on. I do understand the circumstance of situations like I wouldn't say I would not wedgie somebody with no clothes on, but its something about guessing what kind of underwear you wear. If you are a briefs wearer, boxers, tighty whities, etc. so when I stretch, I am trying to see what you wear. What about yall though?
I totally agree and I'm about to bore everyone to death by completely overanalyzing this and oversharing!

I've got a wedgie fetish, but first and foremost, that's an extension of my fetish for underwear in general. That's why I honestly don't care about wedgies in boxers or boxer-briefs. Sorry to all of you who love them, but my personal fetish only covers briefs and smaller!

So I know this might sound completely bizarre, but my kink for wedgies is more about your underwear than it is about your ass. Don't get me wrong, I love a plump, firm booty, and we'll circle back to it after! But when it comes to wedgies, your pants being down when your undies go up doesn't add anything special for me. In fact, it even detracts a little bit because...

I like figuring out what underwear a guy wears, and I don't think I'm alone in that. Don't we all love visible brieflines through the seat of someone's slacks? Or a t-shirt accidentally tucked into a white waistband that says "Fruit of the Loom"? And don't get me started on a hot guy bending over, revealing the whale tail of his thong! But for me, it's more of a challenge and a hell of a lot more fun to figure that out before your pants come off.

And one of my favorite ways is to yank your underpants out from their hiding place and get a good look at them that way! A wedgie is already embarrassing, but it's even more fun when that wedgie reveals your brand new tiger-striped bikinis!

So all content is good, but if I had my pick, I'd choose wedgies where the pants are still on.
100% agree.

I like the wedgie as part of a stereotypical bully/nerd kink. So for me wedgies only satisfy that with nerdy stretchy underwear rocketing out of a geeky outfit. Especially when the giver is stronger, taller, and more attractive.

The imagination and suspense of the underwear is always great. Always hoping for tighty whities. And ya seeing a loser accidently tuck into the undies is a classic. The best part of a wedgie to me is right before it happens, when the bully is grabbing onto the underwear and getting into position and the nerd freezes as they realize...

Pantsing is still fun, but preferably after the wedgie. Or just as a separate kink.

Wedgies without pants feel wrong. Like it's not bullying but just sexual. I dont like it.
As a receiver, I like it both ways! Pull on my whities however you'd like.

As a giver, I think it's more fun for them to have their pants on too. Love the leg holes look once the briefs are up and out enough with pants still on.
I completely agree. I rarely like a wedgie with clothes off, I much prefer them at least with pants or trousers (wherever you're from, I fro the UK, we say trousers). I just find it more entertaining or exciting.
Def start with clothes at least, sometimes can be a little extra fun to lose the clothes after the wedgie