Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie meet ups?
I’ve never been on a wedgie meet up, even though I’d like to. I was wondering for those who have, do you have any advice around it such as how you know the other person is safe to meet, is it important to bring lots of underwear and who’s buying it? Anything like that really would be great advice to someone who hasn’t done a meet up before.
I’ve done quite a few and here are some things I’ve learned.

1. Be upfront about you and your wants and needs. If you want certain wedgies, to give certain wedgies, sexuality probably, if wedgies excessively turn you on, all of that should be discussed before you even begin to meet up. The last thing you want is to be put in/put someone in an uncomfortable situation.

2. Ask before you do. This is definitely important for if you’re into certain role play things or certain specific fetishes. Don’t call someone a slave, nerd, sir, or any of that before having a discussion about what they like and if they are okay with that.

3. Talk about what wedgies, etc you want to give/get. This will usually determine who buys underwear, my general rule of thumb, if you’re ripping it, you’re buying it. If I’m gonna rip someone’s underwear, why do they need to buy it, they’re bot a cash cow, they’re a human being.

4. FaceTime/ coffee shop with the person beforehand, there’s a lot of catfish or people who post and use misleading pictures. This is legit for safety purposes, definitely sucks but it’s the world we live in.

5. Establish boundaries, if you’re not into something, you aren’t into it. Don’t let someone force you into a situation you’re not hapoy with. They want sex and you don’t, leave. They’re being aggressive and you aren’t about it, leave. If they’re trying to take pictures without consent, leave. Make and keep a safe word, they break it, leave. If they’re trying to blackmail you, fucking put them on blast and potentially call the police.

If I come up with more I’ll add them onward.

1. Get to know the person well. For some reason, at least for me, a meet-up feels different than a hookup. I look back on when I used to hookup with people and would do a lot more intimate things with a lot less familiarity and be fine, but when it was meet-ups, I never wanted to jump into it right away. Obviously, do whatever you're comfortable with, but it's normal to want to get to know someone for weeks to months before doing anything.
  2. Again, for me, it will always be awkward the first time meeting with someone new. Your preconceived ideas about how it will be will differ than how it actually goes, but that's okay. Eventually, it won't be as awkward if you continue to meet with the same person/meet with more people. 
  3. A lot of people enjoy the talk, planning, and lead up to the actual meet and you may get a good amount of people bailing last minute because they're already satisfied. 
  4. Be realistic. You might think you'll do six hours of wedgies, but when it comes time to the actual meet, you may have an hour to two of actual wedgies. Especially if y'all are keeping it strictly to wedgies and not anything else. 
  5. If you're picking up sketch vibes from the person, trust your gut.