Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are everyone’s dream wedgie?
Im curious. Mines is to be drunk and have a wedgie fight with my football teammates

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My dream wedgie is a hanging wedgie. And there are a bunch of fun scenarios for that. I'd love for a group of "popular" type girls to catch a glimpse of my tighty whites, tie a rope to the back of them, and slowly lift me off the ground into a hanging wedgie.
I don't have one particular dream wedgie but I like the fantasy of joining a rec league sport and after a close loss where I missed a few plays my team lets our opponents into the locker room where they tie me to the bench, load my underpants with shaving cream, then give me an atomic and leave me for the coach to find.
Dream wedgie is to get an atomic and crammed in a confined space tied up
I remember a dream I had awhile ago where I got taken to a park by some bullies, and given an atomic hanging wedgie hanging off of the monkey bars, and was there for so long. It was such a good dream!
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny
Atomic wedgie while being tied up. Bonus points is the bully makes me cross dress into a pair of panties and a bra and leaves me for someone else to find