Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
So my wife does not like wedgies but I have told her I do and she will give me them to me when I ask. So here is the question how do I get her to give me good hard wedgies cause she is always afraid of hurting me. I don’t wanna be weird and tell her harder and it’s not like I can give her one to show her she don’t want them. Sometimes I give her a playful one but nothing hard. I want full on almost ripping or my crack to hurt after she’s done. Any suggestions on how to go about this?dont get me wrong I like that she will give me them just want harder ones. Thank you
(08-31-2020, 02:15 PM)Briefyanking Wrote: So my wife does not like wedgies but I have told her I do and she will give me them to me when I ask. So here is the question how do I get her to give me good hard wedgies cause she is always afraid of hurting me. I don’t wanna be weird and tell her harder and it’s not like I can give her one to show her she don’t want them. Sometimes I give her a playful one but nothing hard. I want full on almost ripping or my crack to hurt after she’s done. Any suggestions on how to go about this?dont get me wrong I like that she will give me them just want harder ones. Thank you

Maybe you could show her a video of what you like to give her a better idea?
I belong deeply to myself  Heart
Warsan Shire