Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First-Ever Wedgie Story Contest Playoffs
Thumbs Up 
Originally written by and posted on TheUnwashedMarxist’s DA page. https://www.deviantart.com/theunwashedmarxist/art/THE-FIRST-EVER-WEDGIE-STORY-CONTEST-PLAYOFFS-840369909  

Reach out to him or myself to get registered in the contest. All details below! 

Since Everything is Cancelled

I would like to give you a warm welcome to the announcement of a story contest that is the first of its kind in the community.
I won’t beat around the bush- Corona Virus has taken a lot of things dear to us. One of those things is something that I happen to love- Competition! Life is just boring without it. A few days after the NBA season was cancelled I found myself in my living room watching an old Knicks game where they battled the Bulls back in the 90’s. And then it hit me- We need some fresh blood and entertainment. And so here you have my batshit-crazy idea. Strap in.

The contest will feature the largest cash prize ever offered in a wedgie story event and it will take place using a 32-person playoff-style bracket with seeding to be determined by the number of total page views that your profile has. This is your chance as an established content creator to strut your stuff or if you’re the little guy you get to go toe to toe to try and knock off one of the big boys. If you want the money, you’re going to have to earn it. No matter who you are.
THEME:

The theme here is going to be a broad one. Realism. It’s exactly what it sounds like and it's the only steadfast rule outside of the ones mentioned below. Whatever your characters do has to be possible in the physical world (No double-atomic, mega-ridiculous gift-wrap wedgies). I wanted to keep the theme wide open so people could collectively throw the kitchen sink at this.

Story concepts outside the box of the usual formulas we see around here are highly encouraged as long as they appear as something that could actually physically happen. And a premium will be placed on character depth &/or development in interactions outside of the wedgie, just like in traditional non-kink short stories and novels. In fact, if your story could be edited into something that looks traditional over the course of an afternoon, you're probably on the right track for this thing. But make sure your wedgie is authentic and well described. And don’t just shoehorn it in because there has to be a wedgie, that’s lame.
RULES:

1. No characters under the age of 18 are allowed just to save the headache and to leave nothing to chance in terms of violating DA’s rules or possibly sexualizing a minor.
2. Your story must take place in either a real world location or one that somebody wouldn’t call bullshit on actually existing if you described it to them. This rule basically just means Tolkien would get DQ'd pretty quick so fantasy elements are out.
3. Your story must involve wedgies in one way or another.
4. The story you write must be written explicitly for this contest. You can’t submit something from your gallery that happens to fit the format (But your sequel to something like that will be eligible if you haven’t written it yet!). Of course, any characters you've made at any point are eligible. New for the contest or a staple in your old work.
5. You will be writing multiple stories if you make it past the first round and it is extremely important that you meet the deadlines we specify so that the contest can run smoothly.
If you wish to participate in the contest, please contact me directly through notes so I can put you down or you can reach out to Hannsgutherson and tell him that you want in on the bracket. It doesn’t matter who you tell, but I’m the guy doing the official crappy bracket drawings so there’s that. Look out for those babies.

PRIZES:
This is probably what you’re really interested in. Unlike past contests, if you aren’t first you’re last. This will be a winner take all event and it will feature the largest cash prize ever offered in a wedgie story contest at $125. That is about enough money to buy 40 McDonald's Fillet-o-Fish sandwiches for reference.
Judging:

The contest will be scored by a panel of three judges who have been reading and writing these stories for a long time. For transparency sake, the panel will consist of the amazing me, community organizer and author Hannsgutherson, and the revered author of the “Friend Sessions” series, AnimePanties.
When you submit a story, please let one of us know so we can keep track of everything and check you off.
We will be giving you feedback on your story as part of the contest and that’s a solid promise from me to you- As in, deal done. I know that I would want feedback as a writer and I’ll make sure we get it to you.
Deadlines:

You will have 8 days to submit your story after sign-ups are done and we get everything else ready. So don’t worry- That doesn’t start now. We’ll let you know once everybody is registered and the 8-day period will start from that point, so be on the lookout for other stuff from me or hannsgutherson.

It is crucial that you heed these deadlines or else we might have to go on without you for the sake of time management. After the first round is over and results are announced, contestants will get another 8 days to write their story for the second round. Naturally that’s how it’ll work for the rounds that follow until the much anticipated final battle happens.

With that, I think I’ve spelled out everything well enough. If you have any questions at all, go ahead and feel free to get hold of myself or hanns and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able. I’m pretty surprised/stoked that my stupid idea is actually coming to life and I think we’ll all have a blast doing it. I’d like to say a special little ‘thank-you’ down here for my friend hanns. Without him this doesn’t happen so send him your kudos. He does a lot of stuff for a lot of people.

I am very much looking forward to reading what you all create! (Don’t mess up)
Check out my DeviantArt for one of the biggest catalogues of wedgie fetish fiction, interviews, poetry, the first-ever wedgie fetish-focused podcast, art and more. https://www.deviantart.com/hannsgutherson