Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasies?
Any particular fantasies you have?
I always wanted to be teased 'bout wearing tighty-whities and wedgied relentlessly
I'd want to give a big wedgie to a tall, cool guy in front of his guy friends in the locker room, particularly if he secretly liked wedgies. He'd have on patterned stretchy trunks. Alternatively, I'd love to go to college and get paired with a roommate who I could trade wedgies with after classes in our dorm.
One of My dream wedgie scenario is this. (assume I'm wearing sketchy panties) I'm taken to a room by a wedgie (someone tugging while leading me into the room). Once we're in the room they give me an all round wedgie (back, front and sides are pulled all the way up) and do this for a while. Then they either push me against a wall or onto a bed or sofa and begin wedging me hard from the back. on the chance the underwear wasn't ripped yet, I would pick out the wedgie and the giver would stand me up again wedging me up. Then the giver would have me sit in chair and have me in chair wedgie. If the underwear wasn't ripped by this point, I would want the giver to give me a hanging wedgie or dangling wedgie until the underwear rip or the giver can give me an atomic.
Find a couple that enjoy wedgies as much as I do and they would take turns giving me wedgies. If they liked them also we could do dares that we wrote down on paper that we pulled out of a hat to each other. Or if it wasn’t a couple even 1-2 girls that just wanted to destroy my ass with wedgies. Make me wear there panties and tie me up and have there wedgie way with me and watch my erection get harder as they tease me as being tied down helpless to do anything.