Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
Briefs for atomics? - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgiebuddies.net)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Generic (https://wedgiebuddies.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: General Wedgie Discussions (https://wedgiebuddies.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Briefs for atomics? (/showthread.php?tid=6561)

Briefs for atomics? - ilikethongwedgies33 - 10-21-2023

I’m looking for men’s briefs that are stretchy enough for atomics. I prefer briefs that are more bikini style rather than the classic briefs. Been looking on Amazon but it’s so hard to tell which ones will be stretchy enough. The only undies I’ve been able to get over my head were the Wacoal women’s briefs, but they were too high-waisted to also wear as daily undies so I’d prefer to find some men’s that I can go atomic but also wear casually. Has anyone found any that are similar to what I described?

RE: Briefs for atomics? - Sperty12 - 10-25-2023

You can try these on amazon, I’m 6ft so I bought them the biggest size they have and they go atomic easily. Hope this helps. Just type this in on Amazon and you should find them.

“ZONBAILON Men's Sexy Bulge Enhancing Briefs Underwear Ice Silk Comfort Lightweight Stretchy Pouch Low Rise Smooth Men Undies”

RE: Briefs for atomics? - Pabubu21 - 10-28-2023

There was a few pairs of briefs I found that would seem like atomic wedgie material. Both of them were Hanes brands; one was a bikini style while the other one was like regular briefs but were stretchier because of their mesh material. I saw them at Target, so definitely keep an eye our for some there Smile

RE: Briefs for atomics? - ilikethongwedgies33 - 10-30-2023

(10-25-2023, 05:12 PM)Sperty12 Wrote: You can try these on amazon, I’m 6ft so I bought them the biggest size they have and they go atomic easily. Hope this helps. Just type this in on Amazon and you should find them.

“ZONBAILON Men's Sexy Bulge Enhancing Briefs Underwear Ice Silk Comfort Lightweight Stretchy Pouch Low Rise Smooth Men Undies”
I’m only 5’10, but I still ordered the 3XL. Hopefully that will get it done! If it works and I can tell that smaller sizes will go atomic I’ll have to buy more! I bought the white ones!

RE: Briefs for atomics? - ilikethongwedgies33 - 10-30-2023

(10-28-2023, 07:24 AM)Pabubu21 Wrote: There was a few pairs of briefs I found that would seem like atomic wedgie material. Both of them were Hanes brands; one was a bikini style while the other one was like regular briefs but were stretchier because of their mesh material. I saw them at Target, so definitely keep an eye our for some there Smile
Yeah I’ve looked at Target, they never really have anything that I’m looking for at my particular store. I’m always keeping a look out though for stretchy briefs when I’m there. I bought the Goodfellow briefs from there but even 2XL couldn’t quite go atomic for me so I just used them for hangings. They also looked very grandpa to me so that’s why I prefer the bikini briefs.