Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgiebuddies.net)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Generic (https://wedgiebuddies.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: General Wedgie Discussions (https://wedgiebuddies.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Red X - 05-17-2018

Switched to black Hanes briefs post-shower.

And it's not a coincidence. I do it on purpose lol I only own two red t shirts, and two pairs of red briefs, so I Always pair them together. Just like I make sure to wear grey briefs if I'm wearing my one grey t shirt.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 05-18-2018

Okay, then maybe it is a bit weird, but you do you.

And, having finally gotten up, I'm now wearing dark blue Fruit of the Loom briefs.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Wedgiefun2 - 05-20-2018

(03-25-2018, 04:17 AM)JackĀ Frost Wrote: Blue Jockey briefs

Oh, it's ages since I saw any of those. Used to have some myself. Would love to see them!

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Wedgiefun2 - 05-20-2018

I'm wearing tight blue boxerbriefs. No good for wedgies really. Dig out the briefs for those.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 07-03-2018

Blue trunks with a gold waistband

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Red X - 07-04-2018

Red FTL briefs. Figured it's a good way to make sure my briefs don't show through my red mesh shorts

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 07-04-2018

And are you also wearing a red shirt like you always do with your red briefs?

Smoky blue Fruit of the Loom briefs over here.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Red X - 07-05-2018

No! ...... My red shirt was dirty.

Black Hanes briefs today. And yes, Self, with a black t shirt.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 07-11-2018

Back on the solid Tommy Hilfiger tighty whities today! After wearing trunks for a while it feels odd slipping them on at first.(Even though they are more comfy)

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 08-25-2018

Brand new Sloggi Grey briefs today, feel so great!

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 08-25-2018

Blue Fruit of the Loom briefs for me today.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Caligula98 - 08-26-2018

Light blue boxer briefs with lemon patterns on from NEXT

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 09-01-2018

Black and red sloggi briefs today with jeans which are a little too tight (hoping to loosen them by wearing them today!)

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 10-10-2018

Blue Fruit of the Loom briefs with green trim

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - wedgieg3tt3r - 10-12-2018

Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch tighty whities

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Timy47895 - 10-17-2018

Little white polka dot panties. At school too

Kik timy47895

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 10-21-2018

Kappa men's stretch tighty whities

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - PupDante - 10-22-2018

White Tommy Hilfiger briefs. Not too exciting but they're a good choice when I want to be comfy.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 10-22-2018

Red Fruit of the Loom briefs today.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 10-29-2018

Brand new red diesel briefs for me today! First pair of red undies I had in a while Big Grin